Hello Students, Today we are going to share all week evaluation and quiz answers of LinkedIn Adobe Photoshop Skill Assessment Answers started by Coursera completely free of cost. This is a certification course for every aspiring student.
If you did not get this course for free, you can apply for financial advertisements to get this course completely free.
Coursera, India’s largest learning platform, launched millions of free courses for students every day. These courses are from various recognized university, where industry experts and professors teach in a very good manner and in a more understandable manner.
Here, you will get the LinkedIn Adobe Photoshop Skill Assessment Answerin bold color which are given below.
These are the answers to LinkedIn Adobe Photoshop Skill Assessment Answer sfree certification course. These answers have been updated recently and are 100% correct. The final exam is on Monday, April. All answers are 100%.
Q1. How can you undo one or more changes just made to an image?
- Use the keyboard shortcut Cmd/Ctrl+Z
- Click a state in the history panel
- Choose File > Undo
- Press Cmd/Ctrl+U
Q.2 How can you select a specific layer? (find all that apply)
- Click the eye icon in the layers panel
- Use the Move tool with auto-select enabled
- Right-click the image and select layer
- Press Cmd/Ctrl and click the layer
Q3. How can you open a file selected in Lightroom CC for retouching in Photoshop CC?
- Double-click the file
- Choose File > Edit in Photoshop
- Choose File > Save to Photoshop
- Press Cmd/Ctrl+E
Q4. How do you crop a document without permanently discarding pixels along the edge?
- Clear the Delete Cropped Pixels box.
- Select the Delete Cropped Pixels box.
- Use the Smart Crop tool.
- Hold the Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac) key.
Q5. What feature should you use to simulate the in-camera development recipes applied by manufacturers with your own raw files?
- Camera Matching profiles
Q6. When working in an RGB document, which option is NOT a method for the Select Color Range command?
- Sampled Colors
- Skin Tones
- Key (Blacks)
- Out of Gamut
Q7 How do you access the Auto Color Correction Options dialog box?
- Select Image > Auto Tone.
- Select Image > Auto Color.
- Alt-click (Option-click) the Auto button in the Properties panel when you have a Levels or Curves adjustment layer targeted in the Layers panel.
- Hold down the Alt (Option) key and select Image > Auto Color.
Q8 How can you avoid having transparent edges along the edge of a panoramic photo while retaining the largest image size?
- Choose the Cylindrical method.
- Choose the Perspective method.
- Adjust the Boundary Warp slider.
- Select Auto Crop.
Q9. Which options are available when using the Free Transform command on a Smart Object?
A. Content-Aware Scale B. Scale C. Warp D. Distort E. Perspective Warp
Q10. What is considered the minimum DPI for photographic-quality inkjet printing?
Q11. What Photoshop feature was used to convert this image to black and white?
- Black and White adjustment layer
- Image > Mode > Grayscale
Q12. Which scanner type is capable of producing the highest resolution scans?
- flatbed scanner
- slide scanner
- all-in-one unit
- drum scanner
Q13. Which format does NOT support an alpha channel?
Q14. What is the best way to save multiple images into a single PDF?
- Save each PDF separately first and then combine them.
- Check to see if you have Acrobat Professional installed.
- Use the PDF Presentation command.
- Click File > Export > Export Layers to Files.
Q15. Which statement best describes the Quick Mask feature?
- It allows you to use the Pen tool to edit a selection
- It allows you to use the Brush tool to create or refine a selection
- It allows you to duplicate a mask quickly.
- It allows you to convert a vector mask to a layer mask.
Q16 In the image shown, why is Sharpen Edges grayed out?
- The filter doesn’t work on a 16-bit image.
- The filer is not correctly installed.
- The filter doesn’t work on a 32-bit image.
- The filter requires a selection to be made first.
Q17. In the image shown, which Camera Raw feature was used to restrict the graduated filter to avoid the statue?
- Adjustment Brush
- Depth Range Mask
- Luminance Range Mask
- Color Range Mask
Q18 To reduce the file size of a PDF, what should you do?
- Upsample large images
- Convert 8-bit images to 16-bit
- Apply compression to the document
- all of these answers
Q19. What can you use to save a common crop size?
- tool sets
- modifier keys
- tool presets
Q20. Which Camera Raw Transform method is being used in the example shown?
Q21. Which image adjustment is not available as an adjustment layer?
Q22 Where should you click to open a dialog box in which you can then choose to open a raw file as a Smart Object?
Q23. With default Essentials settings, where would you find the Red Eye tool?
- grouped with the Eyedropper tool
- Image > Mode > Red Eye
- Edit > Red Eye
- grouped with the Spot Healing Brush tool
Q24. Which option was not selected in the Magic Wand tool to create a selection like the one shown below?
- Sample All Layers
Q25 Which option would you use to clone while respecting perspective planes?
- Vanishing Point
- Clone Stamp
- Healing Brush
Q26. Which file format does not support layers?
- Photoshop EPS
- Photoshop PDF
- Large Document Format
- Photoshop PSD
Q27. In order to run a filter on an entire video file, what must you do first?
- Convert the video file to an image sequence.
- Convert the video file to a Smart Object.
- Actually, you cannot use filters on video files.
- Convert the video file to an animated gif.
Q28. What does the small black triangle in the lower-right corner of a tool indicate?
- that the tool is currently deselected
- tool options
- that the tool is currently selected
- grouped or hidden tools
Q29. Of these formats, which supports 16-bit images?
- Photoshop EPS
Q30. What option cannot be adjusted with the Print command directly in the Print window?
- size of the image
- position on the page
- paper quality
- color management policies
Q31. If you scan a film or slide negative, which command turns it into a positive?
Q32. A filter recipe can be saved as an action and set to your desktop for drag-and-drop usage by converting the filter recipe into a _.
- image process
Q33. Which command makes it easier to adjust selected areas of color in two images in order to make them similar?
- Match Color
- Replace Color
Q34. To use blending modes with a filter, choose the _ command.
Q35. Which tool is not found in the Select and Mask taskspace?
- Refine Edge
- Quick Select
- Magic Wand
Q36. Which image adjustment is optimized for 32-bit images?
- Color Lookup
Q37 When using the Type tool, what do you call the space between lines?7
- Vertical scale
Q38. To hide the white borders around pixels that are viewed at a high magnification, which option do you disable?
- Window > Workspace > Grid
- View > Show > Slices
- View > Show > Selection Edges
- View > Show > Pixel Grid
Q39. To save a panel layout arrangement, what should you create?
- A tool set
- A layer set
- A keyboard shortcut
- A workspace
Q40. Which filter should you use to create photorealistic blurs?
- Gaussian Blur
- Lens Blur
- Shape Blur
- Surface Blur
Q41. For smoother, curved edges on a selection, be sure to enable the _ option.
Q42. If you want the most control over color when inkjet printing, which option should you select?
- Color Handling: Photoshop Manages Colors
- Color Handling: Printer Manages Colors
- Hard Proofing
Q43. You have an RGB image that you want to convert to a duotone, but in the image > Mode menu, the Duotone option in grayed out. Why is this happening?
- You must add a spot color channel first
- You must remove all existing color by Image > Adjustments > Desaturate first
- Duotones require a single channel, so you must convert to grayscale first
- Duotones require two channels, so you must delete one of RGB channels in the Channels panel first
Q44. Which web-ready format supports transparency and is optimized for continuous tone images such as photos?
Q45. Which option do you use with the Dodge and Burn tools to prevent unwanted color changes like those shown in the image?
- Sample All Layers
- Protect Tones
- Use Pressure for Size
- Protect Colors
Q46 You’re trying to use the Healing Brush tool, but don’t see results. What is the problem?
- You forgot to Shift-click to set the source point for the tool
- You forgot to Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac) to set the source point for the tool
- You forgot to double-click to set the source point for the tool
- You forgot to Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac) to set the source point for the tool
Q47 Which color space is best for web graphics?
- Adobe RGB
- ProPhoto RGB
Q48. Which command in the Smart Objects submenu would you see to save the original file for the selected layer?
- Edit Contents
- Replace Contents
- Relink to File
- Export Contents
Q48.Where do you click to adjust the blending mode for a Smart Filter?
Q49. In the image shown, which Blur method is being used to control focus with a series of pins?
- Path Blur
- Tilt-Shift Blur
- Iris Blur
- Field Blur
Q50 What does the grayscale image in this figure show?
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Masking slider
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Radius slider
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Detail slider
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Amount slider
Q51 In the image shown, what do the blue areas represent?
- Color cast
- Clipped shadow detail
- Overexposed details
- Clipped highlight detail
Quizzes can be used to generate more interest among the students who want to learn in a competitive situation. Two such quizzes that work well with students in the middle school year level include “The Hollow Square Quiz” and “The Hollow Circle Quiz.” The second quiz is called “The Student Created Quiz”, which can be used as part of the revision program. From our website the student of each group will be get quiz answers on that topic.