Hello Students, Today we are going to share all week evaluation and quiz answers of LinkedIn VBA(Visual Basic for Applications) Skill Assessment started by Coursera completely free of cost. This is a certification course for every aspiring students.
If you did not get this course for free, you can apply for financial advertisements to get this course completely free.
Coursera, India’s largest learning platform, launched millions of free courses for students every day. These courses are from various recognized university, where industry experts and professors teach in a very good manner and in a more understandable manner.
Here, you will get theLinkedIn VBA(Visual Basic for Applications) Skill Assessment bold color which are given below.
These are the answers toLinkedIn VBA(Visual Basic for Applications) Skill Assessment Coursera’s free certification course. These answers have been updated recently and are 100% correct. The final exam is on Monday, April. All answers are 100%.
Q1. What is one way to duplicate a user form one project into a different project?
- Save and close the project with the existing user form.2. click Insert > File.3. Browse to the location of the existing project.4. Right-click it and select the user form you want to duplicate.
- Open the existing user form in Design Mode.2. Right-click the form and select Copy.3. Switch to the other project.4. Right-click Module and select Paste.
- In the Project Explorer, right-click the user form and select Copy.2. Switch to the new project.3. Right-click UserForms and select Paste.
- Open the existing user form in Design Mode.2. Click File > Export File.3. Switch to the other project.4. Click File > Import File. – Correct Answer
Q2. IF VBA code declares FileCount as a constant rather than as a variable, the code trends to run faster. Why is this?
- The scope of constants is limited to the procedure that declares them.
- Constants are declared at compile time, but variables are declared at run time.
- Once declared in a project the value of a constant cannot be changed. There is no need to look up the current value of FileCount when it is a constant.
- The Const declaration specifies the most effieient type given the constant value. – Correct Answer
Q3. Which keyboard shortcut causes VBA to locate the declaration of a procedure?
- Alt+F (Windows) or Option + F (Mac)
- Shift+F2 – Correct Answer
- Ctrl+F (windows) or Command + F (Mac)
Q4. Which is a valid definition of a user-defined data type?
- Type CBC Name as String Next as StringEnd Type
- Type CBC Name As String _Next As StringEnd Type
- Type CBC Name As String @Option As StringEnd Type
- Type CBC Name As String %for As StringEnd Type
Q5. To use VBA code to maintain a different VBA project, you can make use of VBA’s estensibility. What is needed to enable extensibility?
- Set Macro Security to Trust Access to the VBA Project Object Model.
- The project’s workbook should be protected in the Ribbon’s Review tab.
- Include a reference to Microsoft VBA Extensibility 5.3. – Correct ANswer
- Include a reference to Microsoft VBA Extensibility 5.3. and set Macro security to Trust Access to the VBA Project Object Model.
Q6. Which variable name is valid in VBA?
- My_Var – Correct ANswer
Q7. Which statement should precede a subroutine’s error handler?
- Exit Sub – Correct Answer
Q8. How do you add a user form to a VBA project?
- Select the project in the project window of the Visual Basic Editor.2. Click the Design Mode button and select Insert Module.
- Select the project in the Project window of the Visual Basic Editor.2. Click the Toolbox button and select UserForm.
- Select the project in the Project window of the Visual Basic Editor.2. Right-click the Run menu and select Customize.
- Select the project in the Project window of the Visual Basic Editor.2. Click Insert > UserForm. – Correct ANswer
Q9. Explicit variable declaration is required. MyVar is declared at both the module and the procedure level. What is the value of MyVar after first AAA() and then BBB() are run?
Dim MyVar As StringSub AAA()Dim MyVar As StringMyVar = “Procedure AAA Scope”End SubSub BBB()MyVar = “Procedure BBB Scope”End Sub
- MyVar equals “Procedure AAA Scope”.
- ISNULL(MyVar) is True.
- MyVar equals “Procedure BBB Scope”. – Correct Answer
- MyVar is Null.
Q10. Which action will cause your project to reset its variables?
- Edit the list of arguments of the current routine while in debug mode.
- Click End in a run-bme error dialog. – Correct Answer
- Add an ActiveX control to a worksheet.
- all of these answers
Q11. There are two references that must be selected in the Visual Basic Editor in order for any Visual Basic code to run in Excel. What are these two references?
- MS Excel Object library and MS Office object library
- VBA and MS Office object library
- VBA and Excel object library – Correct Answer
- MS Excel object library and OLE automation
Q12. The VBA code block shown in the following four options runs when UserForm’s CommandButton1 button is clicked. Which block of code leaves UserForm1 loaded but not visible until the FoundErrors function has checked it, and then enebles processing to continue if no errors are found?
- Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()If Not FoundErrors(UserForm1) Then _Unload UserForm1End Sub
- Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()Me.HideDo While FoundErrors(Me)Me.ShowLoopEnd Sub
- Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()If FoundErrors(Me) Then _ Me.ShowEnd Sub
- Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()Do While FoundErrors (UserForm1)LoopEnd Sub – Correct Answer
Q13. A Declaration has scope, which has three levels. What are they?
- Module Project, and Automation
- Procedure, Private Module, and Public Module – Correct Answer
- Subroutine, Module, and Project
- Procedure, Project, and Global
Q14. The recording of a macro in Word is likely to be an incomplete record of the user’s actions. Why?
- Word’s Macro Recorder does not record actions initiated by keyboard shorcuts. – Correct Answer
- Word’s Macro Recorder does not record actions initiated by clicking a button on the Ribbon’s Developer tab.
- Word’s Macro Recorder does not support Find & Replace edits.
- Word’s Macro Recorder does not record actions that involve selection of text by pointing with the mouse pointer.
Q15. Which statement is true?
- Set establishes a value in a class; Let returns a value from a class.
- Let establishes a value in a class; Set returns a value from a class.
- Let establishes a value in a class; Get returns a value from a class. – Correct Answer
- Get establishes a value in a class; Set returns a value from a class.
Q16. What value does the MsgBox statement display?
Sub MySub(VarA As Long, ParamArray VarB() As Variant)MsgBox VarB(0)End SubSub ShowValue()Call MySub(10, “First arg”, 2, 3.1416)End Sub
- First arg – Correct Answer
Q17. How many values can MyArray hold?
option Base 0Sub BuildArray()Dim MyArray(5) As Integer
- 6 – Correct Answer
Q18. Which code block from class modules returns a compile error?
- Public Property Get HDL() As DoubleHDL = pHDLEnd PropertyPublic Property Let HDL(Value As Double)pHDL = ValueEnd Property
- Property Get HDL () As DoubleHDL = ValueEnd PropertyProperty Let HDL (Value As Double)pHDL = ValueEnd Property
- Public Property Get HDL() As DoubleHDL = ValueEnd PropertyPublic Property Let HDL(Value As Double)pHDL = ValueEnd Property
- Public Property Get HDL() As SingleHDL = pHDLEnd PropertyPublic Property Let HDL(Value As Double)End Property – Correct Answer
Q19. What is the principal difference between a class and an object?
- There is no meaningful difference. The terms are used interchangeably.
- A class declares an object’s properties. An object completes the declaration by defining events and methods.
- An object is a template for a class.
- A class describes the design of an object. An object is an instance of that design. – Correct Answer
Q20. Which cell is selected if you run this code?
- F3 – Correct Answer
Quizzes can be used to generate more interest among the students who want to learn in a competitive situation. Two such quizzes that work well with students in the middle school year level include “The Hollow Square Quiz” and “The Hollow Circle Quiz.” The second quiz is called “The Student Created Quiz”, which can be used as part of the revision program. From our website the student of each group will be get quiz answers n that topic.