Hello Students, Today we are going to share all week evaluation and quiz answers of Using HBase for Real-time Access to your Big Data Cognitive Class Course Answer started by Coursera completely free of cost. This is a certification course for every aspiring students.
If you did not get this course for free, you can apply for financial advertisements to get this course completely free.
Coursera, India’s largest learning platform, launched millions of free courses for students every day. These courses are from various recognized university, where industry experts and professors teach in a very good manner and in a more understandable manner.
Here, you will get the Using HBase for Real-time Access to your Big Data Cognitive Class Course Answer in bold color which are given below.
These are the answers to Using HBase for Real-time Access to your Big Data Cognitive Class Course Answer certification course. These answers have been updated recently and are 100% correct. The final exam is on Monday, April. All answers are 100%.
🔳 Module 1: Introduction to HBase
Question 1 :What are some of the key properties of HBase? Select all that apply.
- All HBase data is stored as bytes
- HBase can run up to 1000 queries per second at the most
- HBase is ACID compliant across all rows and tables
- HBase is a NoSQL technology
- HBase is an open source Apache project
Question 2 : What is NOT a characteristic of an HBase table?
- Columns are grouped into column families
- Columns can have multiple timestamps
- Each row must have a unique row key
- NULL columns aren’t supported
- Columns can be added on the fly
Question 3 : Which HBase component is responsible for storing the rows of a table?
🔳 Module 2: HBase Client API – The Basics
Question 1 :The batch command allows the user to determine the order of execution. True or false?
Question 2 : Which of the following statements are true of the scan operation? Select all that apply.
- Scanner caching is enabled by default
- The startRow and endRow parameters are both inclusive
- The addColumn() method can be used to restrict a scan
- Scanning is a resource-intensive operation
- Scan operations are used to iterate over HBase tables
Question 3 :Which HBase command is used to update existing data in a table?
🔳 Module 3: Client API: Administrative and Advance Features
Question 1 : Which statement about HBase tables is incorrect?
- HColumnDescriptor is used to describe columns, not column families
- A table requires two descriptor classes
- Performance may suffer if a table has more than three column families
- Everything in HBase is stored within tables
- Each table must contain at least one column family
Question 2 :What is an example of a Dedicated Filter? Select all that apply.
Question 3 :When using a CompareFilter, you must specify what to include as part of the scan, rather than what to exclude. True or false?
🔳 Module 4: Available HBase Clients
Question 1 :Unlike an interactive client, a batch client is used to run a large set of operations in the background. True or false?
Question 2 :Which statements accurately describe the HBase interactive clients? Select all that apply.
- Thrift is included with Hbase
- Thrift and Avro both support C++
- With REST, data transport is always performed in binary
- Avro has a dynamic schema
- REST needs to be complied before it can run
Question 3 :Which of the following is an example of a batch client?
🔳 Module 5: HBase and MapReduce Integration
Question 1 :Which of the following is NOT a component of the MapReduce framework?
- All of the above are part of the MapReduce framework
Question 2 :HBase can act both as a source and a sink of a MapReduce job.
Question 3 : Which HBase class is responsible for splitting the source data?
🔳 Module 6: HBase Configuration and Administration
Question 1 :Which is NOT a component of a region server?
Question 2 : What is an example of an operational task? Select all that apply.
- Adding Servers
- Node decommissioning
- Import and export
Question 3 :Which of the following statements accurately describe the HBase run modes? Select all that apply.
- The standalone mode is suited for a production environment
- The pseudo-distributed mode is used for performance evaluation
- The standalone mode uses local file systems
- The distributed mode is suited for a production environment
- The distributed mode requires the HDFS
🔳 Final Exam
Question 1 :Which statements accurately describe column families in HBase? Select all that apply.
- You aren’t required to specify any column families when declaring a table
- Each region contains multiple column families
- You typically want no more than two or three column families per table
- Column families have their own compression methods
- Column families can be defined dynamically after table creation
Question 2 :Which file is used to specify configurations for HBase, HDFS, and ZooKeeper?
Question 3 :Which of the following is NOT a component of HBase?
- Region Server
Question 4 :Without this filter, a scan will need to check every file to see if a piece of data exists.
Question 5 :Which programming language is supported by Thrift?
- All of the above
Question 6 :Which component of a region server is the actual storage file of the data?
Question 7 :Which HBase command is used to retrieve data from a table?
Question 8 :Deleting an internal table in Hive automatically deletes the corresponding HBase table. True or false?
Question 9 : The HBase Shell and the native Java API are the only available tools for interacting with HBase. True or false?
Question 10 :What are the characteristics of the Avro client? Select all that apply.
- Avro is included with HBase
- Data transport is performed in binary
- Avro needs to be compiled before running
- Avro is a batch client
- Avro supports Python and PHP, among others
Question 11 :When the master node is updated, which file can be used to automatically update the other nodes in the cluster?
Question 12 :What is the main purpose of the Write-Ahead log?
- To store HBase configuration details
- To store HDFS configuration details
- To flush data when the system reaches its capacity
- To prevent data loss in the event of a system crash
- To store performance details
Question 13:What is the main purpose of an HBase Counter?
- To count the number of regions
- To increment column values for statistical data collection
- To count the number of region servers
- To count the number of column families
- All of the above
uestion 14 : There is a single HLog for each region server. True or false?
Question 15 :Which HBase component manages the race to add a backup master?
- Primary master
- Region Server
Quizzes can be used to generate more interest among the students who want to learn in a competitive situation. Two such quizzes that work well with students in the middle school year level include “The Hollow Square Quiz” and “The Hollow Circle Quiz.” The second quiz is called “The Student Created Quiz”, which can be used as part of the revision program. From our website the student of each group will be get quiz answers on that topic.